Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Agility Teaches Humility

The crazy summer months at Wags is finally over and it's time to take a little vacation.  We all worked super hard taking care of everyone's dogs while all our clients jet setted from the beach to the desert.  I chose the coast in central california to play agility with great weather, great friends, and great life lessons.  My dogs were so happy, loving, and made my life complete. I even had a stow away named Rudy, a chihuahua, nicknamed the Punk Rodent who may just become the next agility star.  More on Rudy later.

Apparently, this trip was going to include an agility lesson on Humility.  There is nothing like a good fall on your ass to put any ego you had on hold.  Of course it was caught on video, hope you enjoy it. I love how Gem really wanted to make sure "I" was okay after I took a spectacular feet sliding dump on my butt on one of the most important agility runs of the weekend. 


Laurie Zurborg ~ Founder, Wags & Wiggles

1 comment: