Pages

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

The Crazy Faces of Leave It

Fiesta's Normal Face
If you have ever taken a class at Wags & Wiggles, you probably learned leave it.  Your dog is rewarded with a click/treat for looking away from the distraction and making direct eye contact.  Some dogs take the concept of looking at you to the extreme.  Sometimes their eyes bug out trying to look at you a little too enthusiastically. Sometimes you happen to capture an awkward head tilt with the eye contact.  



Here are the many faces of my puppy Fiesta with her leave it cue for her favorite toy, the nylabone.


Crazy Face #1
"Love My Bone, Hard To Look Away" 

Crazy Face #2
"I'll look very far away but I'm angry"

Crazy Face #3
"I'm more controlled"

Crazy Face #4
"There I did it, give me my bone or the cat dies"


6 comments:

  1. Zenzi's Leave It face is also her Stay face. It's quite extraordinary. =P

    Fiesta is adorable no matter what.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Content.I have appreciate with getting lot of good and reliable information with your post.......
    Thanks for sharing such kind of nice and wonderful collection......again, beautiful :) I love reading your posts. They make me happy . . I know something information, to know you can click here
    sunshine coast Pet Grooming
    sunshine coast Boarding Kennels

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for this post! I think my puppy is finally trained well enough, and I've been considering bringing him to a day care. This helped me out a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THE Sunshine Coast Kennel Club is holding this event with up to 120 breeds of dogs on display including many rare breeds.
    The event is at the Sportsground on both days.
    Entry to each show is free. Food, coffee and ice-creams will be available for sale.

    pet resort sunshine coast
    kennels sunshine coast

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! Bringing home a new dog, whether it’s a puppy or an adult, is like bringing home a new baby – you need to be prepared, and you need supplies. So, I was looking for articles on buying dog supplies and then I came across yours inspiring read. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! This post couldn’t be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my previous room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this page to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!
    ___________________________
    Baton Rouge dog training

    ReplyDelete